[syslog-ng] main.c.x missing?

Scott Dellinger dellinsd@jmu.edu
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:33:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Tommi Virtanen wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 16, 1999 at 09:39:04AM -0400, Scott Dellinger wrote:
> > I am having problems compiling syslog-ng 1.1.7.  Should main.c.x have been
> > included in the distribution?  Without it, 'make' tries to call
> > 'make_class', which doesn't work since I don't have scsh.  I actually
> > tried installing scsh, but it doesn't compile cleanly on my RedHat 5.2
> > system.
>
> 	After you install scsh, run make -C src main.c.x
> 	- creating that is missing from the Makefiles.

Umm... reread my last sentence.  I can't compile scsh -- there are a
number of compiler errors. The only RPM I can find is old and doesn't work
right on my system.  Could you just send the main.c.x file?  It shouldn't
be more than a few lines long; I think it only has one class definition in
it.

--
Scott Dellinger
Systems Administrator,