[syslog-ng-announce] syslog-ng OSE 3.1beta2 released
bazsi at balabit.hu
Fri Dec 18 17:36:06 CET 2009
Dear syslog-ng users,
A new beta version of the current syslog-ng feature release has been
uploaded to our website.
This is a bugfix only release containing blocker issues found in the
past three weeks. Please see the NEWS entry below for more details.
Any kind of feedback, be it positive or negative is appreciated.
Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:19:39 +0100
* Fixed two major memory leaks, one on input messages, one in
* Fixed escaped structured data processing.
* Fixed expanding SDATA references in templates which have multiple
dots in its name (e.g. when an OID is present in the name of the
SD param or SD-ID.
* pdbtool now correctly zero pads month and day fields in publish
date of the merged patterndb file.
* pdbtool won't link to unnecessary libraries, which fixes a
compilation problem on Solaris with flex installed.
More information about the syslog-ng-announce