[syslog-ng-announce] syslog-ng 2.0.3 is released
bazsi at balabit.hu
Mon Mar 26 18:34:55 CEST 2007
Dear syslog-ng users,
I've uploaded syslog-ng 2.0.3, the latest stable release in the
syslog-ng 2.0 branch to our webserver. The list of changes is summarized
The source is available at the usual places at
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:10:00 +0200
* Fixed a possible segmentation fault in the usertty() destination
driver when it was referenced on a log path with disabled
* Fixed various usertty() functionality problems.
* Removed the 1024 byte limitation of internally generated messages.
* Clarified the text of various internal messages, consistency
updates for message severities.
* Increased the minimum value for log_fifo_size to 1000 elements.
* HP-UX portability fixes.
* Some minor documentation fixes.
* Added spoof-source support for IPv4 & IPv6 to match 1.6.x
* Added support for remembering the last posistion of file sources
* Added tcp-wrapper support.
* Added support for more than 9 regexp matches.
More information about the syslog-ng-announce