[syslog-ng-announce] syslog-ng 2.0rc2 released
bazsi at balabit.hu
Mon Sep 11 21:54:46 CEST 2006
I'm proud to announce that syslog-ng 2.0rc2 has been released. Hopefully
this is the last rc before 2.0.0 final. Here's the list of changes:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:06:30 +0200
* Fixed a filter evaluation bug on platforms that have unsigned
characters by default.
* Fixed a denial of service problem when a zero sized UDP packet is
received (was taken as an EOF and the input channel was closed).
* Fixed NL handling for datagram transports.
* Fixed IPv6 name resolution.
* Fixed "Duplicate stats counter" message upon reload for program()
* Fixed various memory leaks.
More information about the syslog-ng-announce