[tproxy] tproxy in Ubuntu

Tristram Cheer tproxy at tristramcheer.com
Wed Mar 10 08:16:24 CET 2010

Thanks to Michael for this help,

I've got a working install of Slackware 13 going and have squid running when
I set it manually but TPROXY still results in a hanging connection. This is
a bridged setup and I've done the ebtables rules but it doesnt seem to be
doing the trick.

Is there anyone here who has a working bridged setup?

Regards

Tristram