[tproxy] Tproxy v4 patch for squid 2.7 version

KOVACS Krisztian hidden at sch.bme.hu
Thu Apr 23 10:56:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

On cs, ápr 23, 2009 at 01:32:50 +0530, Visolve Squid Team wrote:
> Tproxy-4 patch for squid 2.7 STABLE6 is been released. Tproxy helps in
> IP spoofing, which means when a browser request for an URL, the client
> IP is sent to the webserver instead of the proxy server's IP.
> The patch is available at http://www.visolve.com/squid/squid-tproxy.php

Although I haven't had a chance to actually try your patch, I'd like to
thank you your contribution. This work has really been a missing piece of
the whole infrastructure as the functionality was only present in Squid 3.

Also, could you please clarify the legal status and licensing of this work
on the homepage? I have checked the page but for me it wasn't quite clear
how exactly it's licensed.

Again, thanks a lot.

--
KOVACS Krisztian