[tproxy] Re: Is tproxy installed?

Edinilson J. Santos edinilson at atinet.com.br
Wed Sep 6 22:15:38 CEST 2006

Then I think that I'm missing something somewhere because patch seems to be
OK but, if I try:
iptables -t tproxy -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j
TPROXY --on-port 3128 --on-ip 0.0.0.0
The following error raises:
iptables v1.3.5: Unknown arg `--on-port'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

If I try:
iptables -t tproxy -A PREROUTING
The following error raises:
FATAL: Module ip_tables not found.
iptables v1.3.5: can't initialize iptables table `tproxy': Table does not
exist (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

Thanks for your help

Edinilson
ATINET-Professional Web Hosting
Tel Voz: (0xx11) 4412-0876