[syslog-ng] New install

Peter Czanik (pczanik) Peter.Czanik at oneidentity.com
Thu Nov 16 16:07:13 UTC 2023

Hi,

You have a couple of possibilities. You can use syslog-ng from EPEL. It is an older version of syslog-ng (but still almost a decade younger than the version in EPEL 7), and it will stay at this version for the lifecycle of EPEL 9. Or you can use one of my unofficial repositories:

https://www.syslog-ng.com/community/b/blog/posts/overview-of-syslog-ng-rpm-repositories

Peter

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at oneidentity.com>
Balabit (a OneIdentity company) / syslog-ng upstream
https://syslog-ng.com/community/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik