[syslog-ng] Create Pattern-DB rules

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Fri Sep 25 07:39:20 CEST 2015

Well, we didn't remove any support code. Solaris is not a primary platform,
but we still strive to make it work there.

I know that part of the value add that Balabit gives to its customers in
Syslog-ng premium edition is binary packages for a lot of platforms.
Solaris is a supported OS there, so it should work in OSE as well as we
share most of the code.

Compile it and let us know where and if it breaks.