[syslog-ng] Fields don't appear on kibana.

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Wed Sep 2 07:16:32 CEST 2015

The best solution to send dara over the wire between two Syslog-ng
instances (e.g. the one getting the logs and the other storing them in
elastic) is to use json to encode name-value pairs.

E.g. use format-json with some kind of prefix, and parse the json payload
using json-parser() on the other side.