[syslog-ng] Multiple failures while inserting this record to the java destination, message dropped

Jacek Drewniak jacek.drewniak at oort.in
Tue Aug 18 08:57:35 CEST 2015

Hello, from yesterday passing logs to elasticsearch is strange. It works
some times, for example by 1 hour, and then nothings happens. I had changed
parsing logs to syslog-protocol, but I tried with the default file parsing
too.  No errors, warnings, nothing. I left my station for 24h  and I can
see that log appears in the night, but this time ends with this errors:

PROGRAM:syslog-ng
PRIORITY:err
PID:21417
MESSAGE:Failed to send message: failed to parse;
ISODATE:August 17th 2015, 23:34:07.000

PROGRAM:syslog-ng
 PRIORITY:err
PID:21417
MESSAGE:Multiple failures while inserting this record to the java
destination, message dropped; number_of_retries='3'
ISODATE:August 17th 2015, 23:34:07.000

--
*Jacek Drewniak*
R&D

*email*: jacek.drewniak at oort.in

*mobile*: *+**48 696 151 670*

*website*: www.oort.in

AWARDS

Bluetooth Breakthrough Award Finalist
CES 2015 Envisioneering Innovation & Design Award Winner
Tech Trailblazers Awards Winner
Most exciting company at Bluetooth Media Event in New York 2014
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development Award Winner