[syslog-ng] what's next for syslog-ng?

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Wed Jul 18 10:55:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

It was in last weeks syslog-ng newsletter, but as I'd like to see more
input, I post it again:

Sources for some previously Premium Edition-only features have been
available for a while now, but have not been merged into the Open Source
Edition yet. As we want to release OSE 3.4 soon, we are unlikely to have
the necessary resources to merge all of these. We would like to ask Your
opinion on which of these features would you like to see in the upcoming
release.
Please vote and share your reasoning in the BalaBit community forum at
http://communities.balabit.com/balabit/topics/poll_which_of_these_features_would_you_like_to_see_ported_from_syslog_ng_pe_in_the_upcoming_major_ose-1jdudb?rfm=1

Thanks for your feedback in these hot summer days! :)
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream