[syslog-ng] syslog-ng FAQ moved and updated

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Wed Jun 8 15:57:54 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 06/02/2011 11:44 AM, Peter Czanik wrote:
> The FAQ is not something static, but a constantly evolving information
> resource. We plan to extend it based on frequently upcoming questions on
> the mailing list. I already have some candidates in mind. To place a
> question of yours into the syslog-ng FAQ, please don’t hesitate to
> contact us here on the syslog-ng mailing list!
And here is the first new article about a question I answered at
different forums recently:

http://www.balabit.com/wiki/syslog-ng-faq-supervisor

Please let us know, if you would like to see any other questions
answered at http://www.balabit.com/wiki/syslog-ng-faq

Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream