[syslog-ng] web interface

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:01:32 CET 2011

> I am just trying
> http://code.google.com/p/enterprise-log-search-and-archive/wiki/Quickstart
>
> It looks as though it could be the business - and runs on multiple flavours
> of Linux.  I haven't got it working / used it yet so can't comment on
> whether it is any good or not.  The features list looks great though; as
> does the performance.
>
> I am installing on Red Hat 6 from behind a proxy so I have had some small
> pain.  Your mileage may vary.

Just a quick ELSA note: please let me know either personally or via
the Google Groups list
(http://groups.google.com/group/enterprise-log-search-and-archive) if
you would like any assistance getting going with ELSA.  I've got a few
sites up with it and they are pleased with it thus far.  We've been
using it in production for over a year.