[syslog-ng] need help with a match filter

Rory Toma rory at ooma.com
Tue Jan 26 00:40:34 CET 2010

In case it is not obvious, the problem I am trying to solve here is to
not have tens of thousands of files in the same directory, which
destroys performance. Is there another, built-in way that I don't know
about to have syslog-ng do a hash on the destination filename and
generate a directory automagically based on that?

thx