[syslog-ng] Leaking objects in size-4096 cache in slabinfo

Rory Toma rory at ooma.com
Tue Jan 12 03:10:08 CET 2010

So, if I have a tls incoming server that I expect to see thousands, or
tens of thousands of clients, what should I set my flow-control
parameters to?

I assume that I'll want max-connections to the number of clients. So,
let's say 50k. What would the other paramters need to be set to?

log_fifo_size, log_fetch_limit, log_iw_size?

thx