[syslog-ng] Before the basic 101 questions

lance raymond lance.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:06:11 CEST 2009

What I thought of was to make each file unique;
ws = webserver;

ws1.domain.com-access_log
ws2.domain.com-access_log

and just write them each to an nfs share.

Not flaming the group at all, actually Bazsi your name shows up more than
any of my normal mail :)   But, I have tried twice with a reply or two, and
once conf files were sent up and/or shown the thread died.  I see some very
intersting questions, answers on the group and it would be nice to see some
of these things, but really, I am talking about a handful of webservers
(nothing fancy) just to write to a central log and it's not working.  The
basic syslog @server worked perfect, since the platform updates, just not
working, but I appreciate the reply.