[syslog-ng] Emailing log events

Guthrie, Jeremy jeremy.guthrie at berbee.com
Mon Aug 6 14:29:49 CEST 2007

I have something I wrote a while ago.  It's called Syslog Management Tool.  http://smt.dangermen.com.  It's a web driven centralized syslog management system(GPL'd).  It can email out alerts, launch programs based on matched rules, and quite a bit more.

Jeremy M. Guthrie        jeremy.guthrie at berbee.com
Senior Network Engineer        Phone: 608-298-1061
Berbee                           Fax: 608-288-3007
5520 Research Park Drive         NOC: 608-298-1102
Madison, WI 53711