[syslog-ng]Catch All Statement

Doug Peterson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

> <bow>

<applause> ;) Your site really is a wealth of
information, I appreciate it quite a bit! (as I'm sure
just about anyone else who is looking for a new
logging solution does..)

> Fallback looks perfect, it would be the same as a
> catchall at the end,
> with no final flags in all the logs statements
> before it.

Right -- flags(fallback) just seems cleaner to me.

> I don't see where you specified your syslog-ng
> version. If you run a
> version I have in production somewhere I'll test out
> your config file.

syslog-ng 1.6.0rc1
Config:
http://www.muck.net/syslog-ng/syslog-ng-conf.txt (It
didn't paste very well into yahoo's text box, so I
figured the web was a better solution).

Thanks Much! :)