[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.5.24 has been released

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:35:23 +0100

Hi,

The latest version of syslog-ng has been released. Mostly cosmetic updates,
I'd welcome success/failure reports on different platforms. I built it on
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 and Solaris 8, both build process went fine.

The new release is available at:

http://www.balabit.hu/en/downloads/syslog-ng/

Please note that you will need a new libol version (0.3.6). If no
show-stopper bug is unveiled, syslog-ng 1.6 will be released.

Here's the NEWS entry:

News for the 1.5.24 release
        Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:45:41 +0100

        * A libol change works around the unix domain socket kernel bug that
          popped up in 2.4.20
        * Fixed a couple of configure problems on different platforms