[syslog-ng]For loghost application

Franco Cucchi franco_cucchi@deutsche-bank.it
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:34:46 +0100

Hi all,
I'm very new of this new feature syslog-ng so every advice is welcome!
I try to configure the syslog.conf for the syslog daemon running on a
IBM AIX platform to write messages on a loghost machine on Linux
platform. Every attempt (following lots of advices) failed till now. So,
if it's possible to use the syslog-ng to do this I'm going to do this
but I would like to take a look at a simple script that shows more or
less what should be written to obtain the result that I want.
I'm going to take a look at the documentation but I think that could be
very helpful to look at some previous working scripts that make a
machine to write messages onto another machine.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Please reply to franco.cucchi@db.com