[syslog-ng] write() failed (errno 32)

Przemek Bak przemolicc@poczta.fm
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:13:00 +0200

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 02:07:58PM +0200, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> > It looks like mail is waiting for something to finish (<CTRL>C means pressing
> > CTRL+C).
>
> Of course it's waiting for something, the body of the message.

So it means that I misunderstood documentation. It is written in there:

   This driver fork()'s executes the given program with the given
   arguments and sends messages down to the stdin of the child.

I expected that it (driver program()) will send line of message
to stdin of mail.
Am I wrong, Bazsi (look at begin of my e-mail, there is part of
my configuration file) ?

przemol